Wednesday, August 10, 2016

For The Past Month - Politics, Music, Terror


What I've been up to for the past month...

While news of political intrigue blazes across the United States, and a fervor of passion is inflamed amongst the Establishment versus the Populist movements in all political parties, I could not help but get caught up in the fervor.

A visit to a political event to observe the ebb and flow of the politically impassioned, and to perform my simple, calming, peaceful piece: United We Stand. It was a great and wonderful thing. More on that below. Hear the song here:


At the political rally, some came by and chatted, others nodded in my direction, others were annoyed. One man with a red hat that looked very much like a video game character of a plumber many of you may know very well. He was interested in my music. I think he said he was born in Syria, or was it Afghanistan?

What went down at Oviedo Firehouse 23 was horrendous.

See a link to it in the Orlando Tribune here:
https://orlandobynightdotorg.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/volume-1-episode-4.pdf

I feel very sorry for those people. I would not be surprised if more and more people quit pandering to the "thoughts and prayers" crowd and started arming up.

Such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment